Here you can find all kind of usefull info.
Protocol for Arrivals in and Departures from Greece
Movement while your stay in Greece
Provided that you carry proof of contact (ID, passport, driver’s license) and a formal declaration (see below), you are allowed to leave your house for one of these reasons;
- Going to a pharmacy or visiting a doctor, if this is recommended after phone contact with them.
- Going to an essentials supply store (supermarket, grocery store), where they cannot be shipped/delivered at home.
- Going to public services or a bank, as long as the online transaction is not possible.
- Going to help people in need.
- Going to a ceremony (eg funeral, marriage, baptism) under the conditions provided by law or moving to a divorced parent.
- Physical exercise outdoors or moving with a pet, individually or a group of two people, in the latter case keeping the necessary distance of 1.5 meters.
Writing a handwritten form on a piece of paper.
The handwritten form must include this information:
- Name and Surname
- Home Address
- The reason you are going out, according to the list above, and the address of your destination.
- Date, Time and Signature
Check this out if you are a motorhomer and/or cyclists